After finishing the course you will know React tools such as: ESLint — for code syntax check, React Router v4 — for creating menus and pagination, Reselect — for optimizing the operation of states, Immutable.js — a library that helps to create immutable data collections, Jest — for testing. You will learn to create functional components using React hooks. And you will be able to write unit-tests, using Jest and react-testing-libraries. As a result, you will create your own application and will be able to work as a React developer. The online test is not provided on this course. You will get a test task after an interview.
- HTML, CSS
- Preprocessor: SASS
- Work with DOM
- The entry threshold to React/Redux is quite high. If you learn this technology, you will be considered an excellent JS developer
- Besides web-development, JS can be used as a server language and you can create desktop applications
- Using React you can code as Facebook, Instagram. AirBnb developers. You can be sure that this technology will not lose it’s popularity. By the way, we also use JS in our website coding
- After you learn one JS library, the others will be easier
- If you know React you can learn React Native and develop gadget applications.
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course up front with a discount
Balanced program that is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
14 h • 6 lessons
- Scope of variables. Functions as Higher-Order Elements
- Regular Expressions
- ES 6, 7, 8 script
Creating applications with React
50 h • 13 lessons
- Introduction to React
- Using React library for creating a user interface
- Higher-Order Components (HOC)
- React hooks
- Films project. Part 1
- Films project. Part 2
- Films project. Part 3
- Films Project. Part 4
- Films Project. Part 5. Refactoring
- Testing basics. Jest framework
- Redux basics
- Redux. Books mini project
- Redux. Create a project
IT is constantly moving towards new knowledge and technologies in the search for an optimal solution. I work on projects systematically, but in teaching I need creativity. I do not allow any fooling around at my lessons, but it's always good to add a bit of humor and ask questions. I praise my students for the right decisions, and mistakes help them learn. I love the saying that small strokes fell great oaks.
If you need a quick start in IT, this Academy is what you need. A flexible approach and a lot of practice. I found a job in Front-End on my second month of studying. Now I'd like to join a react.js course.
Write to us
Come visit us