Whether you’re looking for a job as an IT professional or you’re already enrolled in the workforce, you probably know how important good English skills are in the grand scheme of things. We are an IT school connected with the IT company so our expertise is in the field of technical skills and business communication. Within this course, you’ll find out how to create a strong CV, do well at a job interview, and learn about the peculiarities of Project Management and the Internet of Things, while working on your grammar, syntax, and vocabulary. We use a holistic approach – you will improve tech English, soft skills in English and IT-understanding at the same time.
This course focuses on studying niche literature and improving the students’ speaking skills so that they can comfortably interact with their partners and colleagues from all over the world. It’s perfect if you are looking from where to start or where to grow.
- English: pre-intermediate
Why English for IT?
- English proficiency is the factor that unites all IT professionals, employees and freelancers alike
- You'll get a better understanding of the IT field and the roles that comprise it
- You'll be able to freely communicate with your English-speaking colleagues and clients
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course up front with a discount
Balanced program that is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
Organizations, Tech Trends, and the Growth of IT
50 h • 25 lessons
- Working across cultures
- Creating a strong resume. Part 1
- Creating a strong resume. Part 2
- How to nail job interviews. Part 1
- How to nail job interviews. Part 2
- Organizational design: Flat or vertical?
- Waterfall, Agile, and other methodologies. Which one is best? Part 1
- Waterfall, Agile, and other methodologies. Which one is best? Part 2
- Machine Learning
- Should we be worried about AI?
- Hackers. The good and the bad.
- On creating ethical software. Time Well Spent. Part 1
- On creating ethical software. Time Well Spent. Part 2
- Working at a startup vs. working at a large company. Part 1
- The importance of UX design. Part 1
- The importance of UX design. Part 2
- What makes a good user Interface?
- Applications of augmented reality and virtual reality
- IT in business and marketing
- IT in medicine
- The Internet of Things. Part 1
- The Internet of Things. Part 2
- Coding in the modern world
- Preparation for intermediate assessment: debates practice
- Intermediate assessment: debates
People in IT, Business, and Communication. Future of IT
34 h • 17 lessons
- The essential roles in IT: Business analysts
- QA engineers
- Product owners
- Project managers
- C-suite officers (CEO/CTO/COO/CFO/etc…)
- On startups and startup culture
- Can Blockchain change the world?
- Business communication
- Meetings and stand-ups
- The future of IT
- Diversity and inclusivity in the workplace
- Should we be worried about data privacy?
- Final assessment
English for IT Course Author
Language is immensely mysterious. It grows, it changes, and it shapes societies. My family has many teachers, linguists, and philologists, the passion for languages came early on. To me, teaching is one of the most meaningful things I can do to inspire change around me. It’s also amazing how instrumental certain languages are in improving an individual’s and a community’s wellbeing. Teaching should definitely become more altruistic. Drifting away from a life-long fixation on grades will have nothing but a positive impact on students. Whenever the course allows it, I get rid of any grading system and focus on each students’ individual issues. I currently run a small content agency, which allows me to work with a host of amazing people from all over the world. Besides that, I’m a part-time digital nomad and meditator.
English for IT Teacher
I am an accomplished teaching professional with eight years of work experience in English language. My experiences with different levels of education and different institutions, both within an international and indeed national set-up, have led me to acquire the versatility required to flourish in a training environment. Working with local students of varying ages and a structured early years set-up has allowed me to refine my abilities to transmit guidance on an academic capacity. I hold a Bachelor Degree in English Language and Literature from the University of Prishtina, and a Masters Degree in Linguistics. I believe that communication is the key to all working relationships and undeniably academic success. I am thrilled to be part of Beetroot Academy!
If you need a quick start in IT, this Academy is what you need. A flexible approach and a lot of practice. I found a job in Front-End on my second month of studying. Now I'd like to join a react.js course.
Write to us
Come visit us