In this course, we will teach you to work with modules. We will explain how to create requests to NoSQL, in particular, the MongoDB database, both directly and using ORM Mongoose. You will work with Node.js on the server side and with React libraries to create user interfaces on the client side. As a result, you will develop a scalable application on a remote server.
- Knowledge of React for the test project
- Node.js has a lot of libraries with an open source. You don\'t need to build everything from scratch
- Node.js works asynchronously, so it allocates resources appropriately
- Node.js is used by Microsoft, Yahoo, LinkedIn, and PayPal
To see the price please select the city where you want to study
You can pay monthly or for the full course up front with a discount
Balanced program that is designed to maximize learning efficiency
3 times a week
Below are the main modules and lessons.
To get the detailed course description please leave us your email.
28 h • 8 lessons
- Introduction to Node.js. The Parallel Event Loop Model
- Core Node.js. The File System
- Built-in Modules. Node Package Manager (NPM)
- Events in Node.js
- Asynchronous programming. Streams in Node.js
- HTTP Requests
- Introduction to Express framework
- Working with MongoDB database
Project "Virtual Software Company Workers Portfolio" - RESTFul Api backend
16 h • 1 lesson
- Project "Employee portfolio of a virtual software company" — server side
Creating a Server side rendering React application
20 h • 1 lesson
- Creating an SSR React app using the Next.js framework
Node.JS Course Author
IT is constantly moving towards new knowledge and technologies in the search for an optimal solution. I work on projects systematically, but in teaching I need creativity. I do not allow any fooling around at my lessons, but it's always good to add a bit of humor and ask questions. I praise my students for the right decisions, and mistakes help them learn. I love the saying that small strokes fell great oaks.
If you need a quick start in IT, this Academy is what you need. A flexible approach and a lot of practice. I found a job in Front-End on my second month of studying. Now I'd like to join a react.js course.
Write to us
Come visit us